Drink proper amount of water regularlyWater helps immensely in generating fat-loss. 64 ounces a day is the absolute minimum. Twice that amount, or one-gallon, is the way to go, making sure the water is ice cold. Ice water is about 40-degrees Fahrenheit. This means the body’s system has to heat the water to a core body temperature of 98.6 degrees. The process requires about one calorie to warm one ounce of cold water to body temperature. Therefore an 8-ounce bottle of ice water burns seven calories. Try that with 16 glasses, which equals 128 ounces, or one gallon. This generates 123 calories of heat energy.
Eat small meals more oftenFat-loss study subjects were given six meals to consume a day, with no meal having more than 400 calories. The study emerged successfully. It is important to allow no longer than three hours between eating. This could be snacks, light meals, salads, etc. Eating with this type of pattern keeps the body on an even keel. And since the individual is never overly-full/stuffed and never over-hungry/famished this seems to be ideal for losing weight and getting rid of fat cells.
When eating takeout Assert YourselfAll the help you can get to avoid gorging on rich, high-caloric, restaurant foods. Here are some tips:
- Don’t go through the whole menu
- Choose a simple green salad without the garnish
- Lemon juice, vinegar, or low-calorie dressing is the way to go instead of the creamy and oily dressings.
- Select one or two vegetables with nothing
- A plain baked potato is a great choice
- Other positive choices are broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
- Find out what kind of fish is available
- Try the fish baked, steamed, or broiled, with nothing on top
- Decaffeinated coffee or tea as a dessert, with some fresh fruit
Get an exercise routine that you will stick toBe careful if it’s swimming or some type of water-based exercise. Swimming does offer benefits, but the thermal effect of being in the water can cause you to eat more from all of the energy loss. Strength training is the way to go, so you can lose weight and then get into the water exercises. More than any other exercise or activity strength training promotes a double-reducing advantage.
Do not Over-ExerciseOverdoing it with the exercise can tear down body tissue/s, increasing the risk of injuries, which then puts you in downtime and less active.
Too much Television TimeDecrease the exposure to television because of the convenient foods that are offered. This diminishes the temptation to overeat. Get involved in a household project, along with the extended daylight hours, can help this situation.
Take adviceWhen you are tough on yourself, life can become a beautiful thing, as you witness the benefits from the hard work. We don’t pay the price for good health, we just enjoy it along with the benefits. However, we do pay the price for bad/poor health.
- More than half of adults do not get the recommended amount of exercise.
- Try for at least 20 minutes of exercise a day.
- Around 25% of adults don’t exercise at all
- Keep the exercise routine fresh by mix it up doing different activities like alternate power walking, yoga, bicycling, tennis, band workouts, etc.
- Regular exercise helps maintain healthy bones and helps keep the muscles and joints strong.
- Incorporate fitness into a daily routine to help control weight and boosts mood and sense of well-being.
- Strengthening the abdominal muscles/core can prevent back pain
- Exercise helps ease anxiety and depression symptoms that often accompany various spine conditions, like chronic back pain.
- Individuals will stick with an exercise program so long as they enjoy the activities/exercises
- With a chronic condition like rheumatoid arthritis, most benefit from regular exercise but talk to a doctor before beginning any exercise program.